Wednesday, February 01, 2006

:: Anger Management ::

i haf issues! & i finally kno wat!! i kno la, i am a bit hou4 zhi1 hou4 jue2.. but, better late than never! :p

my bf & i r having so much trouble in our relationship.. i jus can't put my finger to it. today, finally.. i have e answer!!

all along i knew e answer was me. i am the problem of our relationship. but i never knew wat. after surfing the web to find out how to better manage my relationship.. i found out tt.. it is due to...

POOR ANGER MANAGEMENT!

i read a few articles online & it was so true, wat they say! and it is, really, breaking up my almost wonderful relationship with my bf.. fact is i am happy with him & i do love him very much. so y all the quarells all the time. Poor Anger Management.. now i kno..

when i read this, i knew this was my problem:

"When is anger a problem? Anger is a problem when it is too frequent, too intense, lasts too long, leads to aggression, and disturbs work, school and relationships."

All the things said above is wat happens with me. i get angry too often, too much and lasts so long tt sometimes i forget wat i was angry abt. needless to say, it causes cracks in my relationship. not good at all.

after tt, i read this:

"One of the most common cause of "over-reactive" anger (rage) is the result of suppressed anger from the past! Most people have a pattern of "suppressing" their anger until the pressures, tensions and stress become intolerable. At this point, they usually "erupt" like a volcano! They find themselves doing and saying things they don't want to do. Stuff they know they'll regret in the morning. But they do it anyway. They don't know how not to over-react! They don't know where the button to turn their anger down or off is "emotionally" located."

that, is so me. and i do tt all the time. *my poor bf*

i haf been trying not to get angry so much over the CNY holidays tho. and it is knda working. cuz i worked out my own methods of anger management & it is helping a bit cuz at least now my bf is a tad bit happier.. and so am i. :)

but this morning i got angry again over some things tt my bf did not tell me. *possessitivity at work* is there even such a word?? haha. well.. as stated in my past entry, i am still learning to let my bf go.. in the sense tt he gets some personal space and freedom.. his own privacy. plus now i am starting to try to get less angry (and eventually one day not get angry at all).. for the 1st time in a long long time, i actually feel hopeful for my bf & i. :) simply cuz, now i am willing to change. *spots of a leopard do change after all*

baby, i am so sorry for all the hurt, mental stress & verbal abuse i put u thru.. i realli appreciate all tt u do for me.. pls haf patience and faith with me.. i kno i can do it.. and tt we will make it tgt. :)

i love u, b!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home