Tuesday, January 17, 2006

:: YANZI YANZI YANZI YANZI YANZI ::

unknowingly, i fulfilled one of my dreams.. (a small one, but enuff to make me happy).. i haf gone for all 3 of my super idoLs concert!!

in 2001, i went for MAYDAY's concert.. tt was a dream come true cuz i haf been mad abt them for e longest time & even when i went to TW in 2000, i didn't manage to c them.. i was so sad tt i bought up all the things i saw on MAYDAY in TW. haha. it made me very happee!

in 2003 i think, i went for Jay's concert. i wun say it was very high, but it made me real excited. cuz.. hello. it's jay! plus his music is so good, hearing them live jus gives me the tingles. :)

And finally, the best of all.. i went for YANZI's concert on 14 Jan 2006. absolutely crazy. out of the 3 concerts i went to, i am most passionate abt this one. 1st of all, this is our hommie! not only am i real proud of her, i wanna b her!!! and the fact tt her music is so endearing to listen to (and tt a lot of songs remind me of a lot of sweet memories) made the concert THE experience of my life.. & to see her.. man.. i cudn't feel my fingers..

Time to rank these 3 concerts for wat they r best for:
Most happening / high: MAYDAY
Most melodious / engaging: JAY
Most out-of-body experience / emotional: YANZI


as you probably can see, i am a bit lost for words for this entry.. cuz gg to YANZI's concert was quite overwhelming for me.. a dream come true.. i realli can't think of the right words to explain except tt it realli means a lot to me..

a small secret tho, i am absolutely straight.. totally.. but the only person in the world tt can turn me gay.. is YANZI. i kno i kno.. a lot of u r gg like, "ew..." now.. but tt is the extent of my love for YANZI!!!! her charms work on me la, wat can i say.

there's someone i miss dearly.. thru-out the concert & up till now.. someone i haven't seen in years, someone i can nv get out of my mind, someone i constantly think abt whenever i am down.. someone.. jus wanna say i miss u. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home