Monday, January 09, 2006

:: Microsoft is right. We need to excel. ::

if anyone asks me wat industry wud i see myself in 5 yrs from now.. the answer least likely to pop up, or shud i say, entirely impossible, would be the IT idustry. 1stly, i have nv been an IT savvy person to begin with. i dun even kno wat a motherboard is ( and now tt i do, i kno tt the motherboard doesn't quite have anything to do with IT :p) so.. ya la, u get the drift.

somehow.. during my most desperate time to get a new job for the new yar.. i was offered a sales coordinator job with a IT MNC. may i add, at raffles place, UOB Plaza. tt is quite something, isn't it?? i was instantly drawn & went for an interview. had it not been the guy who interviewed me (who is now my boss), i dun think i wud have the courage to take up this job, which is totally un-me. mind u, it is a sales related job. which means one day, somehow or another, i wil have to dabble in sales too.. to make things worse, it is IT related. *...* i kno, i wonder how i am gonna survive. BUT. surprisingly, i am enjoying my work so far. it is now my 2nd week at work.. maybe it's too early to deduce but at least i am happier now than when i was 2 weeks into my last job!!! of cuz, the bulk of it is cus my boss is simply a fantastic mentor & a superb sales rep. he makes me think tt sales is definitely the way to go & i am honoured to be trained under the top sales rep in the org. honestly, i am real lucky. i didn't work for this job.. it came to me. & it looks like & will be a place for me to excel. am loving how tt is sounding...!! i think.. life is good.. now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home