Tuesday, January 17, 2006

:: holiday. yeah. ::

i am leaving for china tmr.. i shud b very excited (well i was up till a few days ago) but i am not cuz.. i thot a bit too naively.. tt it wud b jus my bf & me on the tour.. but a few days ago, i went ktv with his colleagues then i realised.. i'm probably not gonna enjoy myself in china (cuz we r gg with his colleagues) as, apparently, it seems i jus can't get in sync of their "chemistry" no matter how i try. in fact i get a bit turned off by their behaviour.. i dunno wat issit tt makes me feel this way.. but i jus do.. it makes it worse tt my bf enjoys their company very much.. it makes me feel left out.. & like i alwaes say, it's not abt wat u do, it's abt who u're with.. so i can predict the china trip tmr lasting for 5 days.. is gonna turn out disastrous for me.. i'll probably jus b counting down to the days to come home.. how sad is tt.

china, here i come.

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 16, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Blogger kodeureum said...

if uve gt time 2 spl disastrous nd probably, u mite thnk abt pttng th ou in abt and th e aftr b. take the time to slow down and relax and you might actualy find yourself enjoying china.

 
At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 5:23:00 AM, Blogger kodeureum said...

West Africa Time (GMT-0100)
Work Authorization Tracking
Woordeboek van die Afrikaanse Taal (RSA) Without A Trace (TV show)
Wireless Action Team
Wide Area Tandem
White Adipose Tissue
Wheel and Track
What
Wet Anode Tantalum
Weapons Augmentation Team
Waters Corp (stock symbol)
Waterford, Ireland (Airport Code)
Wafer Acceptance Test

is

ur
n : an ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River [syn: Ur] ?

I don't think I can answer your question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home