Tuesday, December 27, 2005

:: Xmas Celebrations are for ANGELS only! ::

the disgusting group of girls tt i so hate were there at the xmas bbq & i realli wasn't expecting any kind of rubbish from them, but well, i shud haf.. cuz.. it's them leh! desperados who throw themselves at any men, available or unavailable. it is totally disgusting. in fact i was in quite a good mood when i got there. but this particular girl i shall call slut, was so shameless to flirt with my bf right in front of my eyes!!! i didn't care if anyone saw but i gave her my most discerning stare & yet she continued to laugh & joke with my bf. i wud say, i kno my bf didn't mean anything. he was jus facilitating the game. but there was no need for the slut to beat my bf's arms so shamelessly. and exactly like a slut. if i hate anything, it is not showing respect for someone's partner. it is unforgiveable. & realli, it looks real bad on u, slut. i realli want to say ur name out here but i dun wanna dirty the contents of my blog (it is 2-lettered & it starts with a J). i hope u read this & know tt i hate u. cuz u r cheap, shameless, thick-skinned & o-so-desperate & u shud not b called a girl cuz u r such a disgrace. & so r all ur frens (except angie & jolene). pls take ur ugly face & get out of my sight forever. *pui*

i haf one question tho, how did ur equally shameless & thick-skinned fren get into SQ? did she blind-fold all the judges? *double pui* ok honestly, i am puzzled.

anywaes, this is gg to be e last time i see them.. cuz i swear i'm nv gonna b anywhere ard them in future. god forbid. i shall spare my poor blog of these unpleasant details.

3rd day of xmas.. so i can still say MERRY XMAS!!!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home