Saturday, August 05, 2006

:: yes yes! i will work for you! ::

i've signed the appointment letter!! probably the happiest thing i've done in the last month!

this company gives me a positive vibe. according to my bf, every time when i start a new job, i say the same thing. BUT. this time this company realli gives me a different kind of vibe. it makes me wanna quickly start working and absorb what they have to teach me like a sponge!

1st of all, this is the 1st company who has been so eager to have me on board. they haf been extremely efficient in getting the contract/appointment letter out that even i felt it was a lil too eager. but it feels good to b wanted! plus, the organisation culture is so warm. the director and the managing director haf been so sweet and family-like to me. best of all, they r so informal with their subordinates it jus makes me feel so comfortable.

i had such a pleasant shock when my MD went thru the contract with me today. they r giving me 15 days of annual leave for starters (which means there's more to come!) and being a US firm, we r closed for the entire season of Christmas! our PH are also similar to that of the US calendar as well as that of Singapore's! (which means i get to enjoy both the PH of US and Singapore!) AND WAT'S MORE, we get a day off on our birthdays too! and all that is on top of the 15 day annual leave! i was simply so overwhelmed at the whole package that for the whole of today, i cudn't stop smiling!

i nv thot i wud say this but.. i can't wait to start work!

4 Comments:

At Monday, August 07, 2006 11:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow wow wow! i would certainly love to work in such company! lucky u. :)

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:13:00 AM, Blogger Mrs. Lee said...

yes i certainly got a gd impression of 'em.. but it's still early to pass judgements.. i will keep u posted tho. :)

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I would really love to work for such a company. Envyyyyy
-Cat

 
At Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:01:00 AM, Blogger Mrs. Lee said...

my darling cat.. i'm sure u can find a job like this too!! it's jus a matter of whether u want to! :) anywaes, i dun think i'm the one with the best job lo. someone gets to fly here fly there.. shop here shop there.. :p let's jia you tgt la!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home