Tuesday, March 14, 2006

:: Who wud haf thot I wud be so lucky?! ::

*Happie Birthday, Taylor Hanson!*

this will probably be the highlight of my life for many many years to come.. OMG.. i am still hyperventilating even tho more than 12 hours haf passed!!

let's make this story more exciting.. by keeping the best part at the end. so here goes.

i was working late last night so at abt 9pm, i decided to go downstairs and grab some dinner for my boss and myself. so i was on the phone with my bf.. walked into mac's, made my order, collected my food, paid the bill.. and walked out of mac's..

i was kinda complaining to my bf abt having to work late bla bla bla.. when suddenly.. someone walking towards me caught my eye. i dunno why but perhaps it was because she was heavily made up but somehow, she looked strangely familiar. when i realised who she was, i eyes grew big and i stared hard at her. she walked right past me with our shoulders rubbing! as i suddenly went quiet in shock on the phone, my bf revived me and the first thing i said was, "OMG! # # # jus walked past me!!" jus as i said tt, both the guy with # # # and # # # herself turned ard to smile. guess i was a tad too loud. hahha. but.. i realli regreted hyperventilating cuz it totally slipped my mind tt i shud taken a picture with her. ARGH!!!! maybe if i wasn't on the phone, i wud haf remembered??? oh man!! anywaes, at least i saw her SUPER close up. i can't get over it!! i mean, come on! WE RUBBED SHOULDERS!!! how often do u rub shoulders with ur idol?!?!

well.. if e person reading this now has been following my blog.. u wud kno i haf a few major idols.. the girl i met yesterday is one of my idols!!! OMG! so now u understand why i am still hyperventilating.

because the person i met downstairs my office is SUN YANZI, STEFANIE SUN.

*OMG!*

i accidentally fulfilled all of my wishes. meeting my idols upclose. FACE TO FACE. i haf met Edison in Taiwan, i haf met Mayday when I was working at Music Junction, I haf met Jay shopping at Heeren, now i haf Sun Yanzi too!! downstairs my office?!!

OMG, i realli realli can't get over it!!!!

4 Comments:

At Monday, March 13, 2006 7:29:00 PM, Blogger .J said...

OMG!!!

i would have felt the same way as u too! probably drop my food! haha

i remember seeing her at the carpark in town. she was casually dressed but looking really cool!

so it wasn't so bad having to do overtime too huh? :)

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 7:37:00 PM, Blogger .J said...

i graduated from poly. majored in multimedia.

ps: anyway stef sun's grandma just passaway recently. and a few days later she was informed that she's being norminated as one of the top ten oustanding youth in singapore. There is a great chance that she will get this award, and Yanzi replied saying she is quite nervous about it, like going for an interview.. hahah

drop by www.yanzidaily.com
for her latest news. i'm one of the editors there trying to post up news/translate the chinese news to english (VERY VERY TOUGH) ahhaa. my nick's bus.

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 8:20:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. Lee said...

precisely wat i told my gf! for once doing OT was worth it!! hahhaa!! i didn't drop my food la but i dropped my jaw. hahhaha.

multimedia.. is that NYP?

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. Lee said...

wow. i jus checked out www.yanzidaily.com. cool stuff! and i haf an editor commenting on my pathetic blog!!

tt's something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home