Tuesday, November 08, 2005

:: social butterfly.. not! ::

i am no social butterfly. but SG is jus too small tt i'm getting connected to anyone & everyone! with the increased usage of FRIENDSTER, i'm coming to know of more & more ppl i kno getting with other ppl tt i kno & they r totally unaware of how they r connected! sometimes it's scary.. cuz one grp of frens kno certain stuff abt u & not e other.. u kno, e different category of frens.. & between my bf & i.. we haf at least 5 connections (which we unravelled over 2 yrs!)i am even linked to my bf thru my neighbour!! but, there's jus no way to stop the connections i guess, like i said, SG is jus too fcuking small!

Connection 1:
a dear fren of mine went thru a tough break up. her bf cheated on her emotionally & eventually broke up with her to b with someone else. this "3rd party", let's call her A. (for Asshole?) she defames my dear fren's name openly in her blog & thinks it's perfectly fine since it is her "personal" blog. (wat an innocent creature she is) so from then on i kno i've made myself a new enemy. so then my bf's buddy is also gg thru a break up, with this girl who had some other guy standing up for her at a club & deeming fit tt her bf is no gd for her. (which is refering to my bf's buddy of cuz) so they broke up. now she's all upset over it & wants him bac but he doesn't wan her bac no more. so my bf & me went clubbing with this buddy one fine day & i saw A & this xgf of his tgt in a grp. so e slutts belong tgt. birds of the same feather sure flock tgt. not one connection i'm proud to b acquinted with.

Connection 2:
my sister has an xbf bac in poly.. he was nice, good looking & all, unfortunately he wasn't a very gd bf. so they broke up. however, they kept in contact & many times he tried to win my sister's heart again. but wat can i say, when u've lost it, u've lost it. so another one fine day, i was browsing a polymate's profile on friendster & his face popped up in front of me.. he was in a pic with my buddy! i immediately called up to ask wat was gg on with them & she told me he was an x classmate of her cousin's in SIM. my sister had a grp of haters bac in SIM who openly declared their hatred for her cuz she was his xgf, ibviously they were jus jealous cuz this guy continued to woo my sister even after many years, leaving them in the dust.. so.. ya.. wondering if this cud b the same grp of haters..? hai.. another unpleasant connection.

Connection 3:
i was once addicted to clubbing (zouk to b exact), so much so tt i wud club 3 days in a week!!! so with my clubbing kakis (fiona's frens) we wud drink ourselves silly & play nonsensical games & go home only when the sun rises. but as months went by, it got mundane so i stopped going. yrs later, my sister brings home a bf.. tt is apparently my polymate's fren (tt is another connection altogether). after conversing, we found out tt we had e same clubbing kakis yrs bac!! jus tt we nv met! but he claims to kno fiona, so.. i guess we met but we jus nv knew of each other's existance! freakiest part is.. he was also the best man at my bf's cousins's wedding! (apparently he & my bf's cousin's hubby were buddies bac in NS)

All these in less than a month. enuff connections for now.

i mean honestly, y can't i b connected to ppl like ronaldo, jon jonson, edison.. takuya maybe? :p

Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home