Tuesday, October 25, 2005

:: 23 October 2005 is da bomb! ::

the past weekend had been indescribible. (<- is there such a word?? haha!) i took abt 2 days to digest b4 i cud put them into words. & tt, is wat a call A BIRTHDAY BASH!

1st of all, my "scarlet" surprise totally pulled off!! i kno la everyone is saying, "wat?? who's e one celebrating birthday here?? how come the birthday girl is surprising her bf & not e other way ard??" haha.. but u kno wat, i love surprises, even planning one. & i love surprising my dear cuz i kno he likes it & when i see e smile on his face, it gives me much happiness. & i kinda realised one thing. if u wan to do something, u hafta do it. dun expect ppl to kno, or let others guess. i knew how i wanted to celebrate my bdae & i did exactly wat i wanted & not let others plan for me. i wanted to stay in The Scarlet & so i did!! i cudn't get a surprise on my end so i planned it! & i am a happy girl!

zouking tt night.. man.. was indeed fabulous! fantastic! FANTABULOUS! dun think i'll ever haf tt much fun again in e near future. my b was there, my girls were there, clubbing kakis were there, my sister was there with her bf & frens (family appearance always makes e whole occasion complete.) my b's frens had fun with my gfs.. wat more can i ask for. even tho most of us were half gone, almost all of us enjoyed ourselves. :D

unfortunately, there's only one of me to go ard.. there were some folks tt i invited & neglected, i'm realli sorry man. Oliver & gang were real nice to come hang out for a while (many cheers to ERIC ge!!!) sabri & gang also came altho i kno they were bored & all. thank god 3sa was there to b e clown. hahah. BUT i realli appreciate u guys coming!! Amy & folks were even nicer to haf actually turned up & bought me a nice gift even!! (i love u girls!) Best of all, MELISSA TAN YIZHEN came by herself! *smuacks!* babe, u totally rock! but am truly sorry i cudn't talk more than i shud haf. i wud haf split into many many pieces if i cud. :"( but sincerely, THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING... u all made it special & it wud not haf been e same w/o u! *hugs all!!!*

e highlight of my bdae this year.. was definitely at The Scarlet. (guys, pls dun haf any unpure thots ok) it kinda brought us closer cuz it was all warm & cozy in the room.. especially when we returned from zouk, b was hungry so we ordered room service & we got our delicious chicken congee.. both of us took our showers, sat in the big cozy & plush bed & sipped from one bowl of porridge after all tt drinking, dancing & shouting in zouk. it was truly a heartwarming & special moment for me. b.. i love u, u kno? :)

i can officially declare tt my bdae this yr has been e best in many many years. can't even rem when was e last time i actually enjoyed my bdae this much.

& maybe.. i do like being in the spotlight after all. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home