Wednesday, October 26, 2005

:: You're The One ::

lately when i look at my bf.. i feel something.. something i nv did when i looked at him in e past.. there is a sense of familiarity.. like we've known each other b4.. like we've spent a whole lifetime tgt b4.. like we knew each other from our past lives.. it's a freaky feeling but somehow it comforts me.. cuz it makes me feel safe, it makes me feel secure.. looking at him, i can see a future, i can see our kids, our house.. i see us.. i jus can't say wat this feeling is but e best way to put into words is tt it is the "you're-the-one" feeling.. i mean, i've alwaes known tt but i've jus nv realli felt it b4.. this feeling.. makes me wanna kiss him when i see him, hug him when i see him & jus b close to him when he is around.. & jus look at him, & look at him, & look at him... it feels like a transition of our relationship moving into a whole new level.. & i am witnessing it happen right b4 my eyes..

it's beautiful.. *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home