Monday, November 14, 2005

:: i realli wish i cud stay.. realli.. ::

Life is unpredictable. Jus when u think u've got everything u need, shit happens.

So i thot i secured a job even b4 graduation. i did. But it was not to last. i am job hunting again. (& it sucks) y am i quitting my job, u say? well i am not gonna spell out word for word. let's jus say tt.. even if i lose my pride, my face, my confidence & my money, i will not lose my DIGNITY. i am not afraid of anybody but i can't work in an environment tt i do not feel safe / comfortable in. i will not be forced into doing things tt i dun wish to do & if e only way to resolve is to quit & go, then i will. & so i shall.

sad thing is, i nv saw this coming. i realli planned to stay at least 2 yrs here. now with this shit happeneing, i have act quick & find a job b4 i am declared jobless. i hate this. i was realli loving my job, settling in, enjoying the company of some of my colleagues. i can't say how much i detest this person tt is indirectly forcing me to quit but all i can say is i hope this person one day realises the agony he has put me thru. & NEVER FORGIVE HIMSELF. it was totally unprofessional, ungentlemanly & utterly disgusting. all the respect i had for him jus vanished at tt very instant. & i haf no desire to work for him any longer, in fact, i want out tis very moment!! But.. i can't.. hai.. it jus realli sucks. sometimes responsibility weighs too much for ppl to make the right decision. if i cud b less responsible, i wud b a happier person.. i guess.. :(

my only consolation is tt this is going to look gd on my resume.. other than e short span i spent here.. it looks gd i must say. & tt since i nv planned on coming into this company, it is not tt sad for me to have to go. jus tt i find it a pity that i can't stay & progress in this plc tt proves to b prospective for me. i kno all these sounds too abstract for anyone to understand. but those with high EQ shud feel a bit of wat i'm trying to say.

*feel me?*

thank you. *sobs!!!* T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home