Wednesday, September 20, 2006

:: my evil twin is back ::

i honestly thot i had gotten over the previous incident. i had myself fooled even.

i kno i haven't when i went berserk yday at the mere mention of her name. it was so traumatising.. the crying-myself-to-sleep happened all over again. the doubts lingered again. her actions clouded my rationality again.

worst thing is no one will ever understand how traumatised i am by her. she seems so harmless, so pleasant. but some part of me am so sure that she has something up her sleeves.. and she's just waiting for an opportune time to attack.

my evil twin is back.

i am feeling sour, feeling that mean person inside me acting up. i tried to control my emotions.. but it wudn't back down.. it jus all came out like a volcano eruption.

and i ruined that peace we've enjoyed for more than a month now..

all becuz of HER.

i hate all that pretense. she's so nice to me, i kno it's a pretense. she's so prayerful and "motherly". but her actions jus dun coincide with wat she says.

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING HER FLAWS?? am i realli being bias? or are the others too taken with her to see it??

i dun wanna think abt it. i wish i nv haf to see her again.

motherf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home