Thursday, August 17, 2006

:: great job! ::

i have started work for exactly one week now. it's only the 1st week and this is the only time i managed to squeeze out of my schedule to type a quick entry since, i'm sure some are curious to know how my work is gg.

i have been kept so occupied tt for the 1st time in my life of work, i didn't even feel like sleeping! i didn't even haf the time to think "maybe later i shud..." it was like, one after the another and one after the other and yet another one after the other. they jus kept coming!

ironic thing is, i am loving the pace of work here. i am also loving the nature of the work here. i am highly exposed to the mechanics of advertising and am so intrigued and excited abt doing it myself.

the reason why i've been kept so occupied is also becuz i've been asking for a lot of work apart from those given to me. i want to be able to get on track quickly so tt i can add value to my team. and of cuz, actually kno wat i am doing on a day to day basis.

i stunned myself last night and this morning when i was showering. i actually thot abt work. this NEVER happened in my life. and every day passes so quickly now, i am actually happy. and i haf nv been more glad to work late.. cuz i get to finish my work!

i think i've found a new direction in my life.. and i might actually get there.. the career woman i secretly wish to be..

wat do u kno, i love my job!

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 21, 2006 3:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i marry u kell.?

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. Lee said...

if i knew who u were and knew u well, i just might! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home