Wednesday, September 27, 2006

:: are you a friend to me? think again. ::

this is one subject i've neglected for a long time. ever since i got attached, this part of my life seemed to diminish in significance. which shud nv b the case, of cuz.

i haf a grp of realli cool gals, or so i thot. we share good times tgt mostly, bad times we try not to remember too much. but of late, i can't seem to get over some things tt happened. maybe it has been building up, maybe i have been played out too much by my so-called frens. and i haf reached the final straw. but now tt i haf come to this point, i dunno wat to do.

the more i thot abt it, the more i did not understand. if they realli were a friend to me, wud they desert me in my hour of need? one of them did something i dun wan her to do, and the other one did not do something i wanted her to do. and both of these things meant a great deal to me, yet my feelings were simply overlooked to satisfy the pleasure of another/their own.. which i strongly believe meant no significance to them whether or not they did it.

on a seperate note, another fren thinks we're fools. and tt we dunno her lies. if someone is gonna b so dishonest with me all the time, i dun see a point in building tt r'ship with her. if we r truly frens, y wud we wear masks in front of each other? this is definitely not the kind of fren i want.

which made me come to realise this: it is not how long/much u kno a person tt matters, it has how far u r willing to go for her.

i do not haf many frens. even so, i do not need those who take me for a ride when i take them seriously.

the hurt is jus not worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home